Other things we’ve been doing instead of writing:
1. I endured an all day, every 2 hours glaucoma test. Pressure is rising but not too high. I can’t recommend this diagnostic approach.
2. Annual skin check. The dermo wants us to bathe every day and add moisture. I say no. I’m gonna stick with my less is more routine.
3. Our windows are almost all here. They showed up and put some in. We haven’t paid so don’t fret.
4. We’ve been singing twice a week in a professionally conducted choral. More later. It’s hard work.
5. Elvis required his own emergency vet visit. Nothing was found but he was so snippy he had to be sedated for the exam. Twenty-four hours of sleep fixed him.
6. The kid’s class blew up and reformed after the older kids lied to me. In a scam that nearly succeeded they told me they had no school last Friday so they could do something fun with me. Too bad I drove by the school and saw kids going to school. Then I had to go to their parents and tell them about the scam. The main instigator lied to her parents and drug her younger sister into it. And actually convinced them there was no school. Another kid didn’t lie but convinced her mother my class was better than school (it might be). I told that mother I would never let the kids skip school to do something with me. Awkward. I banned the oldest kid and main instigator. I put the next oldest kid into the penalty box and I let the youngest kids off the hook with a stern warning to not be lemmings. I’m not sure if the youngest kids even knew there was school. Their schedule can by confusing. In fact there is no school his Friday.
7. We played Bridge.
8. We went to the mountains.
9. I returned to yoga class.
10. We have a house concert/hootenanny this afternoon. So I skipped yoga to rest. I still need a lot of rest.
11. We depart in ten days. A destination filled June is planned.